ATTENTION REALTORS: Do you know you should be following up with your lead pipeline to make more money...but you aren't? If so READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE IMMEDIATELY!
Revealed: How Top Producers and Non Techie Real Estate Agents are Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Re-Engage "Dead" Leads, Close More Deals, and Generate More Referrals Using Their Existing Pipeline and Sphere of Influence.
You're about to discover the secrets to re-engaging your existing pipeline and sphere of influence using AI...keeping them anxiously waiting for your next communication and begging to talk to you.
From the Desk of The Iconic Agent.
Dear Real Estate Professional, you're invited on May 5th 2023 to beautiful Clearwater Beach Florida for a live intimate workshop where you'll discover how top producing realtors and non-techie agents are leveraging AI to grow their business...and you can too.
Hi my name is Damon Greene, I’m a the founder of The Iconic Agent, speaker, and marketing coach/consultant. Over the last 3 years my team and I have been able to help our clients sell WELL OVER and additional $200 million of new construction and luxury new construction homes. We’ve been featured on the Lab Coat Agents Webinar, and published in Yahoo News, Bloomberg and other major news affiliates while also having shared the stage with some amazing speakers across the country.
We’ve teamed up with AI Industry Expert Darby “The AI Author” Rollins (and his team) for an entire day to train 25 motivated realtors how to use AI to grow their businesses without working a lot harder or paying for and generating more leads.
Here’s a highlight reel of the last AI workshop hosted in February '23.
Before we get started let’s clarify who this workshop is NOT for !
This workshop is Not For…
- The FSBO agent that think he/she knows it all because they read a book, or watched a YouTube video, or read a blog about ChatGPT and respond with comments like… “I know that AI thing already I’ve used it before”
- The agent that makes excuses that they don’t have time... yet they continue to struggle with their business
- Agents that are afraid to or not willing to invest in themselves
- Lazy Agents looking for an easy button and not willing to put in the work
- Agents not willing to collaborate and share
- Agents that don’t need more business and choose to work harder instead of smarter
- Agents that make excuses for their lack of production and don’t accept personal accountability
Now Let’s talk about who this workshop is for:
- Agents that want to work smarter and not harder
- Agents that want to leverage their current pipeline and sphere to grow their business and then funnel more leads into the well oiled, commission generating machine
- Agents that want a curated learning experience customized to their business and lead by experts
- Agents that want hands-on attention from industry leaders to ensure they don’t get stuck or lost
- Agents that want to collapse time and gain expertise quickly so they can implement gain the competitive edge without wasting time
- Go-getter agents who are hungry for success and ready to disrupt the market.
- Agents that want to Network, collaborate, share, and get ideas from other agents to improve their business
- Agents that want a college degree level AI training and to become Certified as a real estate AI expert
How Does AI Relate To Real Estate And How Can You Benefit?
The entire world, including the real estate industry, is raving about generative AI and ChatGPT etc. The real estate industry is historically one of the last industries to adopt new technology.
Some realtors have played around with AI and even put some cool stuff together with it. The AI industry changes so rapidly it’s hard to keep up while still running a business, taking care of family and having a life.
The question often asked is “Why does AI matter in real estate” and “How can it directly help you”.
This is what we’ve figured out and why we’re flying in the foremost expert in AI to teach and certify 25 motivated real estate agents on leveraging AI to grow their businesses. You'll discover exactly what you need to know about AI and how you can use it to the benefit of your business both now and in the future.
Here’s the thing…Most real estate agents have two main problems.
Those two problems are:
- They struggle to get business and generate quality leads
- They struggle with follow-up and nurturing the leads they already have in their pipeline and sphere of influence (There's GOLD in the OLD)...read that again.
There are countless “lead generation” companies and services out there and many realtors have bought into the lead generation myth…that they just need more leads.
It is true you do need leads (well you really need buyers and sellers but that’s a sales letter for another day)...but agents are sitting on a goldmine of business, sitting right in their pipelines and their sphere of influence…but they’re ignoring them most of the time.
Most agents don’t know that their existing pipeline and sphere of influence is worthwhile…
We've heard real estate agents make excuses such as, my sphere is dried up, they are no longer interested, they're ghosting me, they just wont respond, or they don’t have time to follow up with or nurture them…there’s not enough time in the day.
But here's the reality...THOSE ARE JUST EXCUSES to take the guilt off the agent! #realtalk
There are so many missed opportunities because real estate agents aren’t engaging their sphere of influence and pipelines properly (with real value) and most agents are simply forgettable.
It’s cliche…but the Money is In the Follow up, and 90% of agents are looking for the next new piece of business instead of “taking care of home” and leveraging their current assets which are their existing pipeline and sphere of influence (and your pipeline is an asset just like your home or investment portfolio).
Many agents spend a significant amount of money buying leads to fill their pipeline. The conservative average for lead conversion (both online and offline leads) is around 1-2%. So that means out of every 100 leads an average agent should see 1-2 deals.
Let's put this into perspective...
Let’s say an agent generated, and paid for, 200 leads, they got two $400,000 sales out of the leads and a $24,000 commission (3%). Most agents stop there and re-invest some of their commission to generate another set of leads in hopes of another deal or two. This isn’t a bad strategy but what is often overlooked are the 198 leads that didn’t buy after those first two sales.
Imagine staying relevant and top of mind with those 198 leads (over 12 or even 18 months) and doing 1-2 more deals directly, or from referrals. Selling at that same price point, without much extra effort, you'll have added another $12,000 - $24,000 in commissions...unfortunately this doesn't usually happen with most agents because they stop at a few follow up calls, or emails, and wait for the "stale/old" leads to respond...which rarely happens. :(
The statistics show that 50% of “qualified” leads aren’t ready to buy right away...but they will be in the future. This is where the hole is in agents plans…not becoming memorable to their pipeline and simply letting deals, right in their own pipelines, get stolen by other more consistant agent.
I was recently on the phone with an agent in Maryland that had this exact problem. She reached out to an old lead that she had spoken to 6 months ago and the lead purchased a million dollar home with someone else. BECAUSE SHE WAS EASILY FORGOTTEN.
She's also a top producer and has over 3000 leads in her pipeline... her stomach started to turn when I asked her how many of those leads did she think purchased with someone else... because she didn’t follow up consistently, nurture and was easily forgotten.
By not following up and nurturing your current pipeline your are allowing other agents to steal your clients…the leads and conversations you worked hard to obtain and paid good money to acquire!
But… it makes sense because this is what the classically trained agents are taught and they aren’t provided with information or resources to follow up and nurture effectively. Most agents aren’t provided the tools and education to be memorable at all.
...Or when real estate agents do follow up they treat their sphere and pipeline like a Friday night Booty Call. The communication they are sending is completely one sided and serves to satisfy the realtor and not the prospect.
Realtors send messages like “Hey are you ready to buy yet?” , or “Here’s a search alert”, or “Here’s how the real estate market is and how much your home is worth”.
...Or they think their doing something valuable when they put a client on a CRM drip campaign that reaches out every X number of days…but what they don't think about is the fact that 4,586 other agents in their market are using the same exact CRM and the same messages.
Those CRM messages are automated Friday night booty call messages and yes…every now and then they’ll work but there is rarely any real value in those messages, and there’s nothing separating these agents from the competition. These messages are typically borderline slimy, one sided communications that are the part of the reason real estate agents are viewed on the same level as the stereotypical used car salesman.
But it’s not their fault…this is how real estate agents are taught to respond and they don’t know any better…until now.
There's a much better way to re-engage “stale”, “dead”, or “ghosting” pipelines, and spheres of influence...using the right type of content and approach.
The challenge we ran into previously is that an effective follow-up process took a lot of research, writing, hiring editors, and writers in order for it to work and scale.
When you add writers, research, and editors…using this process gets less and less attractive to most busy real estate agents so they resort to…just sending booty call follow up messages and follow up/nurturing when they can…if at all.
But recently with the major advancements in AI, and the ability to generate content and ideas 80% faster, with good quality, and with much less expense…we’ve discovered the great equalizer using AI technology to create what used to take dozens of hours, and hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars to create...we can now create in a day!
Now with AI...the process is much more attainable and any real estate agent can re-engage their pipeline and sphere of influence, AND also follow up and nurture future leads, by creating valuable communication and growing their business much faster …with much less effort than it used to take as little as 6 months ago.
The key is creating valuable content at scale. This is exactly what you’ll learn at this custom tailored hands-on workshop where you’ll discover exactly what type of content you can create, that resonates with real people that want to buy and sell real estate or willingly refer buyers and sellers of real estate to you.
Not to mention once you obtain these skills you’ll be able to dominate your area and become the Go-To real estate agent that’s immediately associated as an EXPERT.
Welcome to the Mastering AI Workshop: The Top-Producer and Non-Techie Real Estate Agents Guide To Leveraging AI to Grow Your Business.
During this expert-led workshop you’ll discover how you can use AI to create engaging, valuable content that reinvigorates your pipeline, generates referrals, and converts more leads into deals.
You'll learn how to create a customized content marketing plan in 80% less time, catered to your ideal clients, and get more people responding when they're ready without paying for more leads, being a pain to your pipeline, cold calling or spending a bunch more time doing it.
You’ll walk away from the workshop with: A comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience in leveraging Generative AI technologies for business growth, writing, marketing, sales, and educational content for your real estate business.
Attendees will walk away with:
- 12 Personalized (to your business and clienets) Follow-up/Nurture Emails and Text Messages: Craft unique and engaging follow-up emails and SMS messages using AI technology to re-engage and maintain relationships with clients and prospects, keeping you top-of-mind and increasing referrals.
- Press Release Creation: Create an AI-generated press release showcasing your expertise in utilizing AI technologies in your real estate business, boosting your brand's credibility and reach.
- Marketing Plan: Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, integrating AI tools and techniques to drive leads, conversions, and referrals for your real estate business.
- AI Sales Techniques: Master AI-driven sales techniques to enhance client interactions, improve lead nurturing and re-engagement, and ultimately close more deals.
- Educational Content Creation: Learn how to use AI for producing engaging and informative content to educate clients and prospects on the real estate market, positioning you as a trusted advisor.
- Informational and edutainment content creation: Stories sell and facts tell. Learn now to use AI to create valuable informational and entertainment/educational content to entertain and educate your prospects and build your brand and get prospects to know like and trust you.
- AI Blackbook Toolkit: Gain access to a curated selection of AI tools and resources specifically designed for real estate professionals, including tutorials, templates, AI recipes, and software recommendations.
- Follow up Update/Accountability Group: After the event attendees will have a follow up group zoom call for accountability and receive any updates to help grow their business more
One full day one on one with Darby and team would cost you $10,000... and at that price it is still a steal (that's only 1 sale from leveraging what you'll learn and re-engaging your pipeline and sphere of influence)
My hourly fee is $1000 per hour for coaching and consulting so that would be over $8000 to spend the day together one-on-one working on your marketing.
...but we're making this information attainable to every agent so you won't pay even half of that...keep reading.
Generating more leads and meeting more people is easy…but what are you doing to re-engage the pipeline and sphere of influence you already have?
The real estate agents that master the skill of following up regularly and nurturing every lead in their pipeline are the ones that become, and stay, mega top-producers.
Here are the benefits of attending the workshop:
- You’ll have hands-on access to industry experts to hand hold you through the process so you don’t get stuck, lost, or left behind
- Learn how to quickly create engaging content to re-engage your pipeline and get more referrals and sales so you can stop struggling to find that next deal
- Access tools to and strategies to streamline your content creation, so you can focus on building relationships, and having conversations so you can enjoy more personal time.
- Receive an expert level AI education customized to your individual business needs so that you feel confident growing your business.
- Collaborate with top-producers, expert markers, and mentors to guide you through the process and help you build out a content plan that will convert more of your current and future pipeline
- You’ll have a clear roadmap and walk away with an entire years worth of engaging (and valuable) content before you leave.
- You’ll learn how to become the go-to realtor by creating content that your sphere of influence/pipeline can’t ignore so you stand out from the competition and command the attention you deserve.
- Get Certified as an AI Real Estate master showing that you are capable and have completed the work (Live attendees only)
- You’ll have complete confidence in your ability to leverage AI to create valuable content and consistently grow your business.
- You save weeks/months of your valuable time trying to figure out AI on your own…you’ll have access to everything you need to be successful, in only a day, so you can save that time and work on doing more deals
- You’ll be able to create any current and future marketing content with 80% less effort and time so you can focus on growing your business faster (and spending or re-investing the additional commissions you’ll generate).
- You’ll learn the proprietary double tap method that forces leads to engage and want to have conversations with you every time you use it.
Real Estate Agents in Attendance will received the red carpet treatment.
This workshop was be intimate and was only available for 25 real estate professionals. The host hotel is right on the water directly overlooking the Gulf of Mexico with Amazing views.
Each attendee’s breakfast, gourmet lunch, and Happy Hour( drinks and appetizers) will be covered with the initial investment. Happy Hour will be at the rooftop bar overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Once you get there you won’t have to lift a finger…just bring your laptop and be ready to work.
All you’ll need to do is get to Clearwater Beach and secure a hotel or AirBnB (we'll provide a list of recommendations and travel accommodations once you register) and we’re covering everything else...including the education and certification to help you skyrocket your business.
As a Bonus Live Attendees will also Received (Value of over $3299):
- 1 Professional Headshot for marketing and branding (Value $800)
- Upon completion of the workshop and passing the certification, attendees received a press release written and distributed to over 250+ news outlets across the country announcing their new certification (HUGE Credibility boost) (Value $599)
- Group Content Consultation from Chastin J. Miles (Real Estate Influencer/ContentPreneur/Top Producing Agent) - Group Social Media Branding and How to Use Content to Generate New Leads and Business (Value $2000)
Here are just a few Attendees that were in attendance:
Let's Recap What You'll Get and The Value:
- Hands On training with Darby and team helping you out along the way working with each attendee one-on-one throughout the day (Value $10,000+)
- Hands on access to Damon & Nate's marketing and luxury real estate expertise one-on-one for the entire day (Value $16,000)
- Professional Headshot (Value $800)
- AI Certification and Nationally Syndicated Press Release Written and Distributed For you (Value $599)
- Group consult with Chastin J Miles (Value $2000)
- Collaborating with top-producers (Value $10,000)
- Breakfast, Gourmet Lunch, Happy Hour Drinks and Appetizers (Value $199)
Total Value $47,598
- Pre-Order Replays for $599 - May 5th Replays will be ready in early June 2023 - (Receive a 2 for 1 - February Replay Recordings will also be included with the May Recordings)
$1,499 (Not Available)
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Implement what you'll learn in the workshop exactly as we show you and we GUARANTEE you'll have more conversations with your current sphere of influence and pipeline within 30 days. If you get ZERO responses or conversations after 30 days of complete implementation we'll refund you 100% no questions asked.
Here's what past attendees had to say.
It's Time to Start Addressing Your Visitor's Last-Minute Objections
After the first call to action, use testimonials, case studies, more points lists and more text blocks to address all possible objections your visitors may have. Knowing these objections is very important... and you can learn all about them by talking to your customers and visitors. Give them a way to communicate with you and you'll quickly learn what's on your reader's mind as she goes through this page.
This part of the sales page can be a lot longer than it is in this template. There may be many objections that come up and you can address them all. If you dedicate a separate text block or a sub-heading to each one, your visitors can easily find the ones they have on their minds and skip the rest.
Use Sub-Headings Before Every Major Objection You Address
People are risk averse. We dread making a mistake and wasting our time and money on something that turns out to be rubbish. This is the part of the sales page where you can appease all those worries. One of the most important things you must learn about people in your market is what kinds of objections they have, so that you can effectively address them here.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Here's a section that you can use for many purposes. For example, you can use it to showcase how your solution is better than other solutions out there. Or, compare the problems your reader is facing right now with the great solutions they'll enjoy once they purchase.
The Pros List
The Cons List
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with the current market conditions?
Effective follow-up and nurturing is one of the only tactics that works in any market and is extremely important in a down market!
What if I am unable to travel, are there replays?
Yes, the replays are $399 until 5/5/2023 then the investment goes up to $599 and likely to increase from there. You will be getting a 2 for 1. You will receive the February 2023 Workshop replays and the May Replay's once the production company completes the edits.
What Hotel is the Workshop at? I don't see the details
The hotel is only released to attendees that pay for the in person event. The workshop is intimate and private so only those that register to attend will have the location details.
What if I'm not Technical?
If you can think for yourself, operate a computer, follow instruction and operate a word processing program such as Google Docs or MS Word...this will be a breeze
What if Im a new agent?
If you're a new agent this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to do business the right way that works. This workshop is definately for you.
What if I need a little more help or get stuck
The only way you can get stuck is if you sit back and don't ask for assistance. The workshop is kept small so each person can get the attention they need and the room will be filled with other agents (many top producers) to collaborate with during the workshop.
Yes, I want to start getting more referalls and sales from my stale sphere of influence and pipeline!
Copyright - The Iconic Agent